Author Daphne Dangerlove contacted me about updated the cover of her ebook “How to Write Fan Fiction: That People Want to Read“. Check out the sparkley new cover and look for the updated cover coming to ebook!
Fifty Shades of Grey was originally Twilight Fan Fiction and now it is topping the best seller lists everywhere.
This is absolute proof that Fan Fiction is the best place to start your writing career.
Writing fiction isn’t simply about being the best, it’s about creating characters and stories that connect with readers. Fan Fiction teaches you precisely how to do this. Being a writer is like being a lion tamer–it requires practice and skill to get your wild ideas on the page in an artful manner. The best way to learn to write is to write, write, and then write some more. How to Write Fan Fiction will give you a quick and easy course on the basics of writing engaging stories that people want to read, and then you get to take over the reins and start practicing with stories of your own.
This Writing Guide Will Teach You:
- the common pitfalls of writing Fanfiction stories & how to avoid them
- why you get writer’s block & how to kick it to the curb permanently
- how to write realistic dialogue that sounds like your characters
- the how-to on writing adult (lemon) fanfic scenes
- how to find and work successfully with a beta reader
- a complete glossary of Fanfiction lingo
- and a resources section filled with all of the links referenced in the book, plus additional tools for writing
- Brainstorming worksheets
- Character Creation Worksheets
- Story Map Worksheets for both short and multi-chapter stories
- And more! Download instructions are in the book.
How to Write Fan Fiction is the only book dedicated to writing Fan Fiction. If E.L. James can use her Fanfiction skills to write a bestseller like the Fifty Shades Trilogy, so can you!